A number of body contouring / body sculpting plastic surgery procedures are offered by the Midtown, Manhattan based board certified plastic surgeon of the Body Sculpting Center of NYC. We are proud to offer the latest in body enhancement technology and are dedicated to delivering the best possible results to our patients that reflect their post-operative desires. Men and women who undergo body surgery can experience a renewal of confidence in themselves after achieving their goal body.
Body procedures that drastically change and enhance the body’s look are referred to as aesthetic body surgery. Body surgeries include procedures to change the body parts impacted by weight increase, stubborn fat deposits, rapid or continuous weight loss, as well as excess skin brought on by any of these conditions or by unique medical situations, like pregnancy. Cosmetic body surgery can alter your life in a way that makes you feel more confident in your physical appearance.
Body contouring / body sculpting procedures offered by the Body Sculpting Center of NYC:
- Abdominal Scar Revision: Abdominal scar revision surgery is a minimally invasive procedure to correct the look and feel of a C-section scar. The cosmetic plastic surgeon uses anesthesia to provide patients with the highest level of comfort and the scar is corrected through the use of skin excision and tightening to create a more defined look and inconspicuous scar. The cosmetic plastic surgeon removes the existing scar altogether and closes the incision to create a more discreet scar.
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty): During an arm lift, liposuction is used on the upper arm and surrounding areas to remove unwanted fat deposits. The armpit and the back of the elbow are both incised discreetly. The arm fat will subsequently be carefully removed by your surgeon. You also have the opportunity to treat nearby stubborn pockets of fat cells in the forearms, back, breasts, armpits, and shoulders, as they are easily accessible through the minuscule brachioplasty incision.
- Body Lift: A body lift consists of several operations all done at the same time to tone, contour, and slim the body. Depending on the patient and their realistic desired outcomes, varying surgical combinations may be used in different cases. A lower body lift targets the waist, hips, thighs, and buttocks, while an upper body lift aims to diminish sagging skin on the underarms and stubborn back rolls.
- Bra Line Back Lift: During a bra line back lift, liposuction is used in the first stage of the treatment to remove extra fat from the area. The excess skin is then removed from the back via a small incision, which is subsequently sewn up with dissolvable sutures. The scar is placed in a position where it can be conveniently concealed by a bra or bikini strap.
- Fat Transfer to Hips (“Hip Flip”): The New York plastic surgeon extracts fat out of a problem area using liposuction. After the plastic surgeon makes a small incision at the donor site, the fat is removed from the desired problem area (commonly the buttocks, stomach, or inner thighs). The incision is closed, the donor fat is processed by a machine that drains it of any liquid. The donor fat is then injected into the hips, especially in areas with a concentration of hip dips or other surface irregularities.
- Buttock Lift (BBL / Brazilian Butt Lift): During a buttock lift at the Body Sculpting Center of NYC (Midtown, Manhattan), the plastic surgeon makes a horizontal incision above the waist and excess tissue is removed from the buttocks. The surrounding skin is then tightened to produce a more defined body contour. Incisions are made as minimal as possible and the plastic surgeon aims for discrete scar placement.
- Fat Transfer to Shoulders / Arms: During a fat transfer to shoulders / arms plastic surgery, the NYC plastic surgeon makes a small incision at the donor site and uses liposuction to extract fat from the problem area (commonly the buttocks, stomach, or inner thighs). Once the fat is processed through a machine, the plastic surgeon injects the fat into each shoulder / arm and the surface area is volumized to the patient’s liking.
- Panniculectomy: During this procedure, your board certified cosmetic plastic surgeon removes fat and hanging skin from the pannus by making a careful vertical incision from the bottom of the breast bone to the top of the pubic bone, then a horizontal incision is made above the pubic bone. This creates access to the excess skin and fat on the pannus, and ultimately contour the body through the removal of extra fat and skin.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): A lower abdomen incision is made right above the pubic bone, and a second incision is made near the navel. The NYC plastic surgeon then removes the extra abdominal tissue and tightens the muscles in the abdominal wall before closing the incision. We also offer a circumferential tummy tucks.
A complimentary body contouring / body sculpting consultation at the Body Sculpting Center of NYC in Manhattan, New York with our best in class board certified cosmetic plastic surgeon will help you understand which treatment is right for you. The sooner you are assessed by our best in class team, the sooner that you can see results! Long-term results are just a phone call or an email away.
Body Sculpting Center of NYC
590 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1106
New York, NY 10036